Visit Athens’ world famous sights with this unique attractions pass. Gain free entry to more than 30 attractions and skip the long lines to the most important sights and museums. Check out the Acropolis, Benaki Museum and receive skip-the-line access to must-see attractions such as the Acropolis Museum. Explore the city with our Gray Line get on get off bus and enjoy discounts to several shops and restaurants. You might also wish to visit the historic site of Delphi or enjoy a one day cruise to the three islands of Poros, Aegina & Hydra. However you wish to spend your time in Athens, the iVenture Card is a great way to save time and money. Choose between flexible pass options and save up to 50%!
Full attraction list:
Tours and Top Attractions:
- Delphi full day trip (without lunch)
- Epidaurus – Mycenae full day tour (without lunch)
- Athens Hop on Hop off bus tour (valid for two days)
- Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon
- Sunset Cape Sounion tour
- Poros – Hydra – Aegina full day cruise (extra charge for port transfers 12€ p/p)
- Ancient Corinth & Daphni Monastery half day tour
- Acropolis Archaeological site (visit also Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Areopagus, Theater of Dionysus)
- The delicious Athens food tour
- Panathenaic Stadium
Top Athens Museums:
- Acropolis Museum
- Benaki Museum of Greek Culture
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Athens War Museum
- Islamic Art Museum
- Toy Museum Benaki
- Museum of Ghika Gallery
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Hellenic Motor Museum
- Frissiras Museum
- Museum of Ancient Greek Technology
- EUREKA exhibition of Ancient Greek Technology – Herakleidon Museum
- Museum of Illusions
- Athens happy train
- Segway tour
- E-Bike tour
- Greek Dancing Show – Dora Stratou
- Eco bike tour
- The pilot center
- Ancient Greek Theatre performance
- Hard Rock Caffe (One set menu: salad/main course/dessert per person)
- Bairaktaris Ermou ( one Greek Souvlaki)
- Bairaktris-Mitropoleos ( One plate Greek Musaka)
- Happy Blender
- Athens Pass
- Entry to up to 36 activities depending on the card
- Special offers at selected shops and restaurants
- Skip the Line Entrances to Athens Museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
Choose the card that fits to your program from our selection of pass options below and collect it from convenient points upon your arrival to Athens:
1. The Athens Pass: Free admission of Acropolis Museum, 2 Days Gray Line Hop On Hop Off tour, 2 walking tours, 25% special discount on day cruise to the Saronic islands, 20% special discount on half-day/full-day tours.
2. The Athens Pass 1 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 1 day from date of activation.
3. The Athens Pass 2 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
4. The Athens Pass 3 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
5. The Athens Pass 5 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 5 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
6. The Athens Pass 7 Day Unlimited: Unlimited use for 7 consecutive calendar days from date of activation.
Additionaly: Pass is to be used on consecutive calendar days, not based on time of day. Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed. A period of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits (Hop on Hop off bus excluded).
A premium full day tour for 3,5 or 7 day pass holders - choose from Delphi tour, or Epidaurus - Mycenae tour or Poros - Hydra - Aegina cruise. Tours and some attractions may require prior booking or seperate ticket collection.
The option 'The Athens Pass' is valid for use for 2 consecutive calendar days from date of activation. Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase and are valid 1 month from activation.